elano the cocky shit

Let him go, if we can get a deal good enough for all parties involved. Hope it's soon, as these sorts of comments can turn me against a player which I don't like.

Thanks Elano, for when you put the effort in.

Prophet of Doom said:
Trying to engineer a cheap move away by causing as much trouble as possible.

Let him rot in the stiffs for a season
All the rumours seem to be true about him,Shaktar warned us hes trouble.Hughes is going up in my estimations big time,he can see who the dicks are and is getting rid-Robinhos mate or not.hes live off that newcastle free kick for to long and he hardly scores from open play.

Granted he can pass a ball but always with a rainbow behind it but the game against Sheffield United in the cup under Sven was a fucking embarressment-Gary Speed really took the piss and he couldnt fucking handle it and this year against Tottenham coming off with a bit of shit in his eye.

FUCK OFF ELANO

hey, maybe hughes has told him he doesn't figure in his plans! and what's with all the "oh i don't like him anymore" shit? it's like getting dumped by your girlfiriend and saying "well i never fancied you anyway". enough.

badge said:
hey, maybe hughes has told him he doesn't figure in his plans! and what's with all the "oh i don't like him anymore" shit? it's like getting dumped by your girlfiriend and saying "well i never fancied you anyway". enough.
But Elano was an ugly shit to start off with-you cant make a crab apple into a golden delicious.

Fuck off elano, scored 2 free kicks 08, hit 2 posts 09, scored a few pens and caused a shit load of trouble!! PRIMMA DONNA personified just GO!

Timbobs said:
I do feel that there is a tad of exaggeration in reaction in this thread though.

On this forum? You must be joking!

They're all sensible right-thinking knowledgable football fans who wouldn't over-react at a press article surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.