elano the cocky shit

I've been telling you since October 2007, there was a reason he hadn't been "discovered" by a big team before he came to us. He disappeared around that time and didn't resurface until the Hamburg game this year. For all those of you who called me ..Rag, prick etc, please feel free to apologise.
He had about 8 decent games for us, and manages to play well most games for Brasil, so it's obvious where his priority lays.
Against Spurs he got poked in the eye, but asked to be replaced then has a "groin" injury for the Bolton game.

Not interested in putting a shift in. I'm not totally sure about Hughes, but I'll give him his due, he worked Elano out from day one, and although we didn't want too believe it , he was right.

We'll be lucky to get 8 million though

Disturbance said:
Timbobs said:
I do feel that there is a tad of exaggeration in reaction in this thread though.

On this forum? You must be joking!

They're all sensible right-thinking knowledgable football fans who wouldn't over-react at a press article surely?

Mad init, i mean who gives a toss if a player who is under contract comes out and says i want to wear the inter shirt.

He can go for me.

Timbobs said:
I do feel that there is a tad of exaggeration in reaction in this thread though.

A tad? Sounds like some people want him shot. The guy is a regular for Brazil, i think you would have a few questions if you thought you may be surplous in a world cup year.

The Fixer said:
Disturbance said:
Timbobs said:

They're all sensible right-thinking knowledgable football fans who wouldn't over-react at a press article surely?

Mad init, i mean who gives a toss if a player who is under contract comes out and says i want to wear the inter shirt.

He can go for me.

There is a difference in mentioning that he was wrong disrespectful when saying he wanted to wear an Inter shirt hoping they would make a deal to others saying they will use his shirt to clean the toilet (assuming it's his City shirt with his name on the back......which is silly as you're then using a City shirt to clean the toilet).

Disturbance said:
Timbobs said:

lol

Man manage him Hughes or get shot, it's really that simple. For me he is the only player we have with craft and guile, and we would have to replace him quickly should Hughes decide he can't manage him.

How many games has he won for us this season? Or the second half of last season? Not enough for him to merit being first choice. He's the tranny of our side but nowhere near as good. Get rid.

He's not consistant enough, very skillfull when given time, but alas in the Prem you don't get time. Like alot of continental players he has not adapted. This is now the third time he has gone wining to the press.
GET SHOT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.