Elano to Arsenal

blusmiff said:
moomba said:
If Elano was to leave, I'd love him to go to Arsenal.

Loan deal would be the best option for us too.
i see you are slowly coming round to it then. ;-)

I've been resigned to him getting kicked out of the club for a long while, and if you read my posts I've always said that in any manager vs player battle I would have to back the manager.

But if he does get sold, I'd love him to go to Arsenal and prove to the world what a cock Hughes is.

moomba said:
blusmiff said:
moomba said:
If Elano was to leave, I'd love him to go to Arsenal.

Loan deal would be the best option for us too.
i see you are slowly coming round to it then. ;-)

I've been resigned to him getting kicked out of the club for a long while, and if you read my posts I've always said that in any manager vs player battle I would have to back the manager.

But if he does get sold, I'd love him to go to Arsenal and prove to the world what a cock Hughes is.
it would be interesting to see which members of this forum were right/wrong, whichever way it went i think he will spark even more arguments on here than he does at present.

Ah, I can see it now, Elano goes to Arsenal and kicks them on to win the prem...Hughes has egg on his face.

Elano should not be sold or loaned out, he is good enough to cement a starting place in the 11, i will stick by him and always will, the guy is class, he dipped in form as every player does, on his day he can be world class and change a game, always been a fan of him

I confess to being very worried about his exit from City.If tjis were to happen it would be a tragedy as i feel he is an integral link in the new City regime.People appear to have short memories on this forum.The man at the start of last season was a revelation and dare i venture had a better start than even Rob.Sure,he has had a dip in form,but class is permanebt it just dose,nt go.I suspect he tpp is very much a confidence player and needs to be nutured and cherished.He to me is jewel and he will come good again infact i saw signs of it against Hull.Please,please,MH,don,t consider loaning him out or God forbid selling him.He,along with Rob,Ireland and SWP are the nucleas of the team and he should build around them.

C.T.I.D.

quiet_riot said:
Ah, I can see it now, Elano goes to Arsenal and kicks them on to win the prem...Hughes has egg on his face.

Because one man makes a team... C'mon.

I can't see Elano dragging Arsenal to a title win in the same way that i can't see selling any one player at our club resulting in the entire capitulation of MCFC. If the rumours are true it may be in our best long term interest... i hardly think Hughes came in and thought; "Theres a good player lets turn everyone against him and ship him out half way though the season."

That rumour was posted on December 23rd, i'd say having played 90 minutes against Hull and Hughes' comments before that game, i'd hope Elano isnt going anywhere.

Blue in Belfast said:
I confess to being very worried about his exit from City.If tjis were to happen it would be a tragedy as i feel he is an integral link in the new City regime.People appear to have short memories on this forum.The man at the start of last season was a revelation and dare i venture had a better start than even Rob.Sure,he has had a dip in form,but class is permanebt it just dose,nt go.I suspect he tpp is very much a confidence player and needs to be nutured and cherished.He to me is jewel and he will come good again infact i saw signs of it against Hull.Please,please,MH,don,t consider loaning him out or God forbid selling him.He,along with Rob,Ireland and SWP are the nucleas of the team and he should build around them.

C.T.I.D.

Are you talking about a man here, or a girl who imagines the dew is caused by Pixies crying everytime a bunny dies?

Some of you blokes have got wood for him FFS. Is he the first Brazilian you've ever seen play in person? I think he must be. He's NOT that good.

Brucie Bonus said:
Blue in Belfast said:

C.T.I.D.

Are you talking about a man here, or a girl who imagines the dew is caused by Pixies crying everytime a bunny dies?

Some of you blokes have got wood for him FFS. Is he the first Brazilian you've ever seen play in person? I think he must be. He's NOT that good.

Maybe its YOUR knowledge of football that is not so good pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.