Elano to Arsenal

Blue in Belfast said:
I confess to being very worried about his exit from City.If tjis were to happen it would be a tragedy as i feel he is an integral link in the new City regime.People appear to have short memories on this forum.The man at the start of last season was a revelation and dare i venture had a better start than even Rob.Sure,he has had a dip in form,but class is permanebt it just dose,nt go.I suspect he tpp is very much a confidence player and needs to be nutured and cherished.He to me is jewel and he will come good again infact i saw signs of it against Hull.Please,please,MH,don,t consider loaning him out or God forbid selling him.He,along with Rob,Ireland and SWP are the nucleas of the team and he should build around them.

C.T.I.D.

Has anyone on this site got a GCSE in English?? You are destroying our language here my good man.

ramsdale4 said:
Ive just been told about a rumour that Wenger is after Elano on loan to fill in for the absent Fabregas. As i say, its just a rumour, but it makes sense. My mate said he got of sky sports but i cant seem to find anything on the interweb.

IF this is true, i would be gutted, i believe elano still plays quite a big part in our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.