elano to go out on loan

this would be a very very bad move.....its all good saying that we have lots of creative midfielders but

petrov: out till march at least and is an out and out winger
swp: good in the middle but as everyone knows he is better out wide.
robinho: elano ges criticised for not takling (unfairly).......just imagine some people on here if robinho was asked to startr dropping deep like elano does to win the ball and then not doing so!!

ireland is the only player that is like elano.....get an injury to him and w are in big trouble

it is a squad game...we dont have enough strenght in depth as it is without letting one of our better players go.....

maybe they would take vass instead!!!????!!!!

So we send out Elano and Jo on loan all becuase Hughes throws his toys and can't manage erm. F**K THAT KEEP EM BOTH AND KICK HUGHES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

svennis pennis said:
forevercity said:
Big G said:
markbmcfc said:
Elano going out on loan adds weight to Kaka possibly signing imo...

Would it not be better for Kaka to have a Brazilian buddy around to help him settle in that bit easier?

yup. elano is great friends with robinho and kaka, what better way of enticing kaka here and keeping robinho happy than getting rid of elano?!?

fucking hughes and his stubborness, i bet he signs savage in the transfer window

I take it things are not improving then?

Do you feel this whole event is solely down to Hughes sending out a message that he will not be undermined?

He need to get off his high horse if true. Are things really that bad between them?

the way i see it is that elano sometimes pisses around with robinho in training. Hughes doesnt have the bollocks to bollock robinho but allways bollocks elano

elano has tried to make up with hughes, but it doesnt look like hughes wants to. one will be gone soon (obviously!) its looking like the most talented one is off

His best performance this season was when he played number 10 role/upfront against West Ham imo.

Obviously Hughes doesn't wanna play him there and he's not seeing eye to eye with him. Also think Petrov is coming back quite soon + Bojinov and if we are signing Kaka (which is looking likly-ish) then it's a good move.

scorer said:
BingoBango said:
scorer said:
Dont you mean Robinho.... Jo's on his way... regretably

I hope not. I really think Jo has the potential - if used properly - to be extremely good.

Same here mate. I also think Elano is worth sticking with.

You're not wrong. I've found Elano more frustrating than Jo this season by miles. We know he can do it, he knows but for some reason or another, it just isn't clicking. Even he's looked frustrated with himself at times. Maybe he needs time to refind his mojo, but I'm not sure farming him out on loan would be advisable. He definitely brings something to the team.

Against Everton, he was trying his balls off, and the look on his face when he had that shot right at the end told its own story.

The Fat el Hombre said:
forevercity said:
Big G said:
markbmcfc said:

Would it not be better for Kaka to have a Brazilian buddy around to help him settle in that bit easier?

yup. elano is great friends with robinho and kaka, what better way of enticing kaka here and keeping robinho happy than getting rid of elano?!?

fucking hughes and his stubborness, i bet he signs savage in the transfer window

Bollocks he will

Yea keeping players because of who they're mates with regardless of the fact that they're not pulling their eight is exactly how football clubs should be run, isn't it?

how is elano not pulling his weight? ive been told that the brazillians stay an hour after training, to build on fitness and to try new tricks. he comes off the bench and runs his arse off.

elano puts in 100 times more effort than hughes, he is hardly out there to watch training. and yet you call elano for not pulling his weight?!!!!!!!!!!!

Big G said:
markbmcfc said:

ERM.... because robinho and jo arnt at the club.....?

To be fair Elano's not done himself any favours recently, firstly going to the press to complain about not playing and now "rumours " of a further dressing down. Assuming that there is something in this latest incident Hughes has to do something, and from his perspective loaning Elano out is the perfect answer.
This lets Elano and others know whos in charge, retains a player on our staff who could be useful in the future, gets Elano playing regular football etc etc.
Also the makeup of our side will, I hope change dramatically in January with new signings, Elano's role in Hughes' side may now have gone permanently to Ireland (who IMHO deserves it), and more steel is going to be added in midfield ( A N other paired with Kompany or Kompany switched to CB ??).
We will still have the flair of SWP and Rob, with Elano being able to be recalled if injuries occur

forevercity said:
how is elano not pulling his weight? ive been told that the brazillians stay an hour after training, to build on fitness and to try new tricks. he comes off the bench and runs his arse off.

elano puts in 100 times more effort than hughes, he is hardly out there to watch training. and yet you call elano for not pulling his weight?!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yea, it's there for all to see. His performances have been below par for a long time and it isn't down to a lack of talent cos we all know what Elano is capable of. Then there was this from Ric on another thread:

Ric said:
I've heard from a pretty reliable source that Elano is a disruptive influence within the club, always dicking around in training, mimicking the manager, childish stuff like that. There's obviously a personality clash between Elano and Hughes. If the 2 hours story is true, it is arrogant but I imagine he feels the need to put Elano in his place. I'd be very surprised if Elano was still here next summer.

If that's true then Elano needs to go ASAP

He comes off the bench and runs his arse off? Pull the other one.

Folk who understand football know that Elano is a class act who is not played in his best position.

Its as simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.