Elano

Freestyler

He would walk straight into this team now, another player hughes fucked off like he did with Dunny,

When Ireland is not playing the creativity and midfield is at loss and it's empty, Elano would of slotted into this team no problem and under mancini he wouldn't of been a naughty boy!

Yes he gone, who's Elano? but he's another player we stupidly got rid of.

I think your kidding yourself tbh
If Elano was playing in the middle against Everton it would of been another player that would of got bullied off the ball along with Petrov and Robbie.

You have got to be kidding! Robinho wasn't going to be a problem under Mancini either but he hasn't started very well has he?
If it wasn't sad it would be funny but you just can't leave it alone can you?

You have to be kidding pal?

Elano would have just been more meat for Fellaini to gobble up in the midfield. We don't miss him, we miss his passing and his ability to play well once in every 15 games.

I ain't just talking about yesterdays match, i'm basing it about the season as a whole, elano was by far the best passer of the ball in our team, he would still be the best now if he was here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.