Elano

A stroppy dickhead who wouldn't have been allowed half the rope Robinho got on Saturday.

He plays for Galatasary now. In the same team as Lucas Neill and the same league as Darius Vassell.

A stroppy dickhead who went missing when it mattered. Got far more rope than Robinho.

Now plays in the same team as Lucas Neill and the same league as a want-away Darius Vassell.

Elano AND Robbie at this club now?

No thanks.

Elano, by all accounts, was a stroppy little shite.

I think Elano would too be a better player under Roberto but I agree that he would of been bullied like Petrov and Robbie had he played yesterday, in the long-term Elano would of eventully been replaced by a world-class playmaker any how and he was never gonna be a bench warmer, we all thought we all had that world-class playmaker in Superman last season, let's hope he get's back to that wonderful form once he is fit.

The rumours of us sniffing around Joe Cole are very interesting though I must admit.

M22_blu said:
Elano wouldnt make are bench never mind are first team

Our.
And you're kidding yourself if you think a player Dunga named 'the new face of Brazil' wouldn't even get on our bench. Hughes two biggest mistakes were selling Dunne and Elano, I'd say anyway. Both could of played a part this season. Not that I think Elano would of made a difference yesterday. Dunne might've though.

Great last couple of months by Elano, showed what he was capable of, including IIRC a MOM performance at Goodison.

More than good enough for this squad if he got his attitude right, all the signs were pointing to him doing that.

moomba said:
Great last couple of months by Elano, showed what he was capable of, including IIRC a MOM performance at Goodison.

More than good enough for this squad if he got his attitude right, all the signs were pointing to him doing that.

this ^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.