Elano

pakhtun said:
Elano stops being a major part of the club = results start falling. Simple equation really. Bring him back. Hughes start playing a 4-4-2 with Jo and Caceido. Robinho - Elano - SWP - Kompany. Simple. Ireland got used by Zuiverloon 2day.

And that midfield would get completely overrun.

I've said it before but i will say it again. Hughes is a shit man manager.
I recommend anyone who hasn't studied management do a google search for Hersey and Blanchards situational leadership model. It's very easy to understand and has been recognised since the 60's as the most accurate and useful management style analysis.

Hughes is limited to s1 leadership wich is pure directive leadership with no relationship focus. This only works if you are leading idiots. For players of the caliber of elano he should be using s3 style supportive leadership to get the best out of him but hughes either doesn't know or isn't able to do it. Mourinho is a perfect example of s3 and s4 leader. His style is based on relationship and quality players respond.

Overrun?! U serious? That'd be the MF with the most pace ever!!! (except Elano) but he's our Riquelme. The ball needs to be played through him always.

According to our Forum Leader Elano is a divisive influence on the dressing room.

Ever since Robinho joined he has been a right little shite.

Get rid of him.

pakhtun said:
Overrun?! U serious? That'd be the MF with the most pace ever!!! (except Elano) but he's our Riquelme. The ball needs to be played through him always.

Yes-overrun because Robby and Elano only really go one way. Better to play-

Jo Robinho
Petrov Ireland Kompany SWP

mackenzie said:
According to our Forum Leader Elano is a divisive influence on the dressing room.

Get rid of him.

tommy doc always said the same about lou macari but, he always picked him because he was a great player. managers who cut off their nose to spite their face don't do it for me.

badge said:
mackenzie said:

Get rid of him.

tommy doc always said the same about lou macari but, he always picked him because he was a great player. managers who cut off their nose to spite their face don't do it for me.

They got relegated with Macari.

And T Docherty was just his style. Not surprised they got on.

mackenzie said:

Get rid of him.

A good manager should be able to manage divisive influences in the dressing room. If we're looking to get rid of people, there are plenty I'd look at before Elano.

mackenzie said:

Get rid of him.

Good managers control them players and get the best out of them. There was no mention of Elano being a disrputive little shit last season, or for his country or in ukraine or Santos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.