Elano

Elano and Robinho would have ran riot today with all that space. I hated Hughes before reading this thread, now the c**t can fuck right off. He's an arroagant mard arse prepared to ruin our season to prove a point. Fucking joke of a manager, we should have got Allardyce

jay_mcfc said:
Elano and Robinho would have ran riot today with all that space. I hated Hughes before reading this thread, now the c**t can fuck right off. He's an arroagant mard arse prepared to ruin our season to prove a point. Fucking joke of a manager, we should have got Allardyce

When was the last time we saw Elano run riot? Anyone?

West Ham 2 goals, Portsmouth 80 touches (from memory) were a couple in recent times before he got sidelined.

Its looking like that Hughes may have to go but I really don't see Elano as our saviour. He is not a bad player and wasn't part of todays debacle but he's gone missing in many games.

Failsworth_Blue said:
So he dropped Elano from the squad after he was one of the better performers on Thursday? Fucking disgraceful it true

Yo must have been watching a different game, Elano was shocking

Elano stops being a major part of the club = results start falling. Simple equation really. Bring him back. Hughes start playing a 4-4-2 with Jo and Caceido. Robinho - Elano - SWP - Kompany. Simple. Ireland got used by Zuiverloon 2day.

Failsworth_Blue said:
So he dropped Elano from the squad after he was one of the better performers on Thursday? Fucking disgraceful it true

Yo must have been watching a different game, Elano was shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.