Electric cars

love my old banger me...........I keep it going whether it likes it or not.
We are 10+ yr buyers. Buy new, keep for at least 10 yrs.

Volt is 2013, WRX was 2008. Just replaced 2008 with 2023 Tesla Y. Looking at the new 2024 Toyota LandCruiser to replace the Volt, but not in any rush. Live 12 miles from airport and it gets about 30-35 miles EV, so no real need right now.

When you replace your “banger” Toyota, you’ll have plenty of choice all along the petrol-hybrid-EV spectrum.

Just saw electric charge at fuel station of 65p/kW. At 3 m/kW (typical range according to Google) that's approx 22p per mile which is significantly more than petrol or diesel.

Just saw electric charge at fuel station of 65p/kW. At 3 m/kW (typical range according to Google) that's approx 22p per mile which is significantly more than petrol or diesel.
But to balance that off at home (where I charge most) on Octopus Go tariff I'm paying less than 3p a mile. Anyway nobody needs to pay 65p a kw, the average I see is around 44p.

well what do you know Dacia have launched the Spring - a 5 door hatch EV @ Golfish size up to 200m ranged for ........ drum roll ...... starts at £15,500 !!

And hot on its heels the R5 version. Always gonna happen as the Sandero is a Romanian made version of the current Clio and of course the R5 here is more expensive than its Dacia step sibling. Personally I'd have the Mk1 Green petrol T Plate one in this article. As for the motoring "journalists " claims about the first hatch back is just poor knowledge/research - Renault itself was making the R4 way before the R5 but its just about accepted that the original hatchback made and sold was the Citroen Traction Avant Commerciale of the late 1940's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.