Electric cars

What we have here in my opinion is all the manufacturers are trying to con you into thinking that they are at the forefront of battery/ ev technology.

The simple truth is that a battery is a battery.

It's not rocket science boys and girls, they pretty much use the same cell, found in many devices. They join them up in clever ways and hook up management software, but it's not very effective, and not efficient.

Spend some time looking at horsepower and where it comes from, and you quickly realise that petrol pisses all over electricity.
Not sustainable, granted. We can't keep raping the planet, but the electric con is a disgrace.

So the future is in garden shed's? When will the Spinning Jenny be released?
He made a good point to be fair.
Battery, if that's the way we're going, should absolutely be standardised.
It won't be though, as individual manufacturers try to make money.

Yeah right so the issue is the disputed size of an EV not the infrastructure etc?

Well maybe it's also a poor entry in the EV field. How does it compare against those on the list for rage?

Of course infrastructure is a bit crap when you can get twats parking in electric vehicle bays for hours at a time without consequence. It wouldn't be that hard to restrict access to vehicles that could had credentials to prove they were EVs.

My apprentice at work has designed a good solution as part of his college work.
He suggests a drive through battery change, but the battery must be a set size and location, beneath the car.
You drive up, the battery releases, and a fresh one is installed.
That's how it will work, this ev thing, anything else is a step backwards.

Well maybe it's also a poor entry in the EV field. How does it compare against those on the list for rage?

Of course infrastructure is a bit crap when you can get twats parking in electric vehicle bays for hours at a time without consequence. It wouldn't be that hard to restrict access to vehicles that could had credentials to prove they were EVs.

well thats your view - he had something similar with a diesel engine prior - suited his family and his lifestyle - yes he could have got an UP! EV and put his family on the bus I suppose

If you can't get a standardised charger on phones/laptops etc whats the chance on cars?
There isn't a chance mate, and that's the sad thing.

We have the opportunity to make the biggest step to change how we treat our planet, ever.

We have learnt so many things, experimented, researched, invented, and documented our findings.

It's all about money my friend, all about money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.