Elephant man kicking up a fuss

Well there's one in yer face Elly boy for the sneaky , conniving cheating dive that Honduran twat did on us at the JJB to win an unfair penalty.

No comments on that affair , eh fat face Rag twat??

dom said:
Well there's one in yer face Elly boy for the sneaky , conniving cheating dive that Honduran twat did on us at the JJB to win an unfair penalty.

No comments on that affair , eh fat face Rag twat??

Good point - how he can blame us for Whelan selling the guy to Spuds is beyond me - hate this cnut with a passion, unlike MH he's a dyed in the wool rag (like Pallister and to a lesser extent Keane).

josephmerrick3.jpg

Steve Bruce

Makes me laugh, last week the media had Gaz down as an idiot that didn't have a clue how to make a deal, but now he is an evil genius. Ironic.

God, I wish it were actually true & we had deliberately gone out to fuck him & his no mark club & chairman over!

I fucking despise him, his club, his past & the fucking disgrace that he puts out on a pitch every saturday afternoon & has the cheek to call a team. Bunch of niggly, cheating, whining, spoiling wankers, who make it easy to understand why the people of Wigan prefer to watch the egg-chasers!

Can't wait to be rid of the fuckers, although when they do eventually go down, they'll only be replaced by another team who do exactly the same. The press will then cosy up to their replacements as some sort of saviours of real football, as opposed to that greedy club Manchester City who tried to bring one of the worlds best players to the premiership! Yuk, who wants to see that sort of thing; no we're british, good old fashioned kickers & lumping the ball from one end of the pitch to the other is the order of the day round here thank you very much.

Fuck off & die Bruce, you ugly, deluded rag ****!

Rant over!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.