Elevenerife

Just try to have any ailment and mention around women. After a load of "manflue" shite and childbirth bullshit, they will then start going one better on you then their mates! I wouldn't mind but all the women in our place need is a cold and they're off for a fortnight!

I don't have any mates like that but I was party to a conversation many moons ago when a guy sat with us was on about dying on the operating table, yep, one of the other knobs couldn't have that and died at least twice. I think he put that caveat in just in case I had any delusions of grandeur and pitched in with a 3 timer... Silly cunts.. !

I've known a few of these tedious cunts. Is it some sort of mentally handicappedness?

The latest one was this top twat at work, got the professional Salford accent "down to a tee mate"

Anyway, couple of us stood outside having a fag and a brew and moaning about our shit wages when tax rebates came into it. We all recalled many moons past what a nice surprise it was to get a couple of hundred quid back unexpectedly when this twat goes "I got two grand mate.. I was self employed mate"

And I could tell the **** was lying, the lying ****. There's just no need for it.

If you're reading this and you're one of them cunts that tell porkies like this I hope you slip in the shower and land rectum first on the bath tap

"700 stitches to my arse mate, didn't bother with the anaesthetic mate"

Pricks.

corky1970 said:
york away to this! said:
I did a much better thread about this ages ago, this one's a bit shit.

Yep it is !

But I did two threads even shitter before that then got banned ..twice

One time a mate of mine crashed a whole forum with the traffic he got off a thread like this.

xenon_ said:
corky1970 said:
york away to this! said:
I did a much better thread about this ages ago, this one's a bit shit.

Yep it is !

But I did two threads even shitter before that then got banned ..twice

One time a mate of mine crashed a whole forum with the traffic he got off a thread like this.
Yea, one of my mates crashed 3

brass neck said:
Just try to have any ailment and mention around women. After a load of "manflue" shite and childbirth bullshit, they will then start going one better on you then their mates! I wouldn't mind but all the women in our place need is a cold and they're off for a fortnight!

true, even women who complain about other women who moan all the time about being ill still complain all the time about being ill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.