Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did very well.
I've been very critical but fair play he did good when he came on.

trust him against hoofers like WBA & rags etc. So would defo play him Wednesday vs Swansea. Maybe Ferna vs Spurs, though. Credit to him for being thrown into the fire today though and being outstanding.

I think he's proven what some knew. He's a very good defender. When we pinned back briefly he stood tall and showed himself in a good light.

Moving forwards, we have to understand that when the game opens up and stretched he shows his limitations. Especially on the ball.

But boy can he defend. He shut me up today.

We slag him quick enough so its only right he gets the praise due after that 2nd half today.

One of those games that shows just how dominant he'd be playing as a regular CB in a regular team. Can't believe half the premier league isn't banging our door down to get him, stick him in a team that doesn't ask their CB's to be playmakers or expect them to cover half the pitch on their own and he'd be getting rave reviews every week.

Well done manuals just the game for him physical and high balls no messing just head and kick it to safety when in doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.