Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Prestwich_Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
Mangara? also started his other post with AH SO.. hmmm sniff.

You can tell they are full of shit when they say they are from somewhere like Indonesia yet use pretty much perfect English including things like "c'mon" and "lol".
You don't think that if someone says they're from Indonesia that we check? We do and he is.

Fact he's from Indonesia doesn't make him any less a troll, or rag.

Rammy Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
You can tell they are full of shit when they say they are from somewhere like Indonesia yet use pretty much perfect English including things like "c'mon" and "lol".
You don't think that if someone says they're from Indonesia that we check? We do and he is.

Fact he's from Indonesia doesn't make him any less a troll, or rag.
Neither does the fact that his IP address say he's in Indonesia makes him Indonesian or even actually physically there either. Less likely true but still a possibility.

Seems like Mangala is definitely on the move. Bruno Martins-Indi will be joining Porto when he finishes at the World Cup according to Portuguese media today.

Martins-Indi to be sold for 20m+ in a few years. He wouldn't have been a bad buy for us, physically a beast and has really impressed in Holland by all reports.

Rammy Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
ColinLee said:
Was that Retro_Wolf that was banned? He was pretty obvious wasn't he.

Now this is just plain racist. If you ever think that us Indonesians aren't capable of perfect english than you wrong.
And to all of you that didn't believe that i'm not a troll or whatever, let me introduce myself when i didn't know if its matter or not. My name is Mangara Paul, and that's why my id based on.
So rather than arguing and making this thread talking out of context, i'm just going to make my way out of here okay :). Nice talking to you all and hopefully other Indonesians doesnt have the same fate as me in this forum :). If it is looks like we just didnt accepted here then :)
Thank you.

Mangara said:
Rammy Blue said:
buzzer1 said:

Now this is just plain racist. If you ever think that us Indonesians aren't capable of perfect english than you wrong.
And to all of you that didn't believe that i'm not a troll or whatever, let me introduce myself when i didn't know if its matter or not. My name is Mangara Paul, and that's why my id based on.
So rather than arguing and making this thread talking out of context, i'm just going to make my way out of here okay :). Nice talking to you all and hopefully other Indonesians doesnt have the same fate as me in this forum :). If it is looks like we just didnt accepted here then :)
Thank you.
[bigimg]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/026/futuramafry.jpg[/bigimg]

Bruno Martins Indi looks to have signed for Porto so that looks like maybe the door for Mangala leaving is open.

I personally think he is well overpriced and would be looking elsewhere personally but City seem pretty keen for some reason, I get the feeling Benatia's age and AFCON are against him and that is why we are looking more towards Mangala.

I just think at the end of the day there is isn't much to choose from at the moment and it doesn't matter what price the central defender is they are all risks. The World Cup has proven that we are living in a generation of so few top class central defenders and the pool to pick from is so small.

Not sure if its been said already but ,

Mangara is a anagram of "a rag man" surly,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.