Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Danamy said:
Sometimes you lot are too quick to spoil all the fun...........gone!

I need to learn how to quickly smell a rag ;-)

I have spent over 20 years working in Indonesia and believe me City are becoming vey popular and the fan base is growing rapidly, although Liverpool still remain the most popular English club.
Believe me, I have done my bit over the years flying the Blue flag there.

Eliaquim Mangala

I'm really pissed off reading this thread. I'm recently back home from travelling around Indonesia and Thailand and I can tell you there is HUGE support for City in Indonesia, and the people over there are the friendliest ever. I came home and immediately hated my country. We are cunts, us English. It's no wonder everyone hates us. Why can't the guy be free to post on here, within the code of conduct, as he sees fit. People in our country are twats. Hence why I'm leaving for Australia in October. Need a change!

Tricky_Trev said:
I'm really pissed off reading this thread. I'm recently back home from travelling around Indonesia and Thailand and I can tell you there is HUGE support for City in Indonesia, and the people over there are the friendliest ever. I came home and immediately hated my country. We are cunts, us English. It's no wonder everyone hates us. Why can't the guy be free to post on here, within the code of conduct, as he sees fit. People in our country are twats. Hence why I'm leaving for Australia in October. Need a change!

Not sure if serious?

Tricky_Trev said:

Bye.

CheethamHillBlue said:
J.A.M said:
Not sure if its been said already but ,

Mangara is a anagram of "a rag man" surly,

MANGARA is also an anagram of ANAGRAM.

Just saying.

And in case that **** Rooney is reading it is also an anagram of A Granma

Rammy Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Not sure if serious?
He's fucking right though. I've felt the same myself, ever since they made Mars Bars smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.