Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Navas >>| Fast Forward said:
Did Mangala definitely pass the medical he was filmed at?

Yes mate, he's reportedly passed medical and city, porto and mangala have all agreed deal...just waiting 3rd party issues to be sorted then official confirmation from club....

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Yes mate, he's reportedly passed medical and city, porto and mangala have all agreed deal...just waiting 3rd party issues to be sorted then official confirmation from club....

This, the deal is virtually guaranteed to go through, especially since that video has already been filmed. When the transfer details are sorted it will be announced.

Seeing as Rodwell and Jovetic managed to pass them it's a safe bet he did.

mcfc2607 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 why do I get the image of you reading this thread whilst breathing into a hedgehog.

I've seen it all now. Posters tromboning small spiky mammals. Wtf is the world coming to.

aguero93:20 said:
Seeing as Rodwell and Jovetic managed to pass them it's a safe bet he did.

Haha and dont forget everyone's favourite. ..I give you roque santa cruz! How did he pass a medical when actually injured? ??

Davs 19 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Pretty much says what we already know...

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 9h
Complications with Mangala's third-party ownership are delaying the deal. City, Porto + Mangala have a full agreement. (via @MullockSMirror)

I don't think that's true. I believe Porto acquired the 3rd party rights weeks ago.

Yes, I'm sure you mentioned this a few weeks ago mate.......remembered reading something along those lines on this thread.....if not this, what else would be causing a hold up?....I running out of reasons why its taking so long for porto to announce and City to make official...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.