Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Dribble said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Pam said:
I refuse to stress over this shiteness.

His Mum and Great Auntie Doreen are holding out for £2m in backhanders for looking round the mansion in Alderley :-D
I spoke to someone regarding third party ownership / advisor status and the point of view they put across kind of made sense.

It was said that the third parties become involved when a young player needs support and guidance and a lot of the times its because no-one believes in them apart from the related parties.

Third party ownership / advisor difference were apparently the real reason why ManUre lost Pogba to Juve. ManUre were alleged to have refused a pay off to Pogba's 'advisor' as part of his signing on agreement. Pogba stressed that his advisor, fed, clothed and looked after him when he had nothing and was just a young prospect and it was only because of him why Pogba was even at ManUre.

Apparently this fella put his life on hold because he belived so strongly in Pogba when few others did and as such Pogba believed he owed his advisor everything. He knew signing for ManUre would mean the end of his business association with his advisor and felt a decent pay off for all he'd done was the least he deserved.

ManUre disagreed and refused to acknowledge the advisor, so Pogba and his representatives started looking elsewhere. Fergie thought he had the upper hand and tried to call Pogba's bluff which failed miserably. As last season and the recent world cup showed, the rest is now history......

Apparently similar issues were quoted with Hazard and I'm sure someone also said there was a hint of this with Isco last year. The additional £2-3m to seal those deals seems cheap at the price right now.

I don't mind if City have some business principles and don't want to line the pockets of Isco's greedy b*stard Dad or any other leech who thinks they see an opportunity for easy money.... famiily members, so called agents, advisors what ever you want to call them - blood sucking f*ckers the lot of them and not needed in football!!

sir peace frog said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Sojib_citizen said:
Guys he is in USA. so he has to use English for USA fan!

... When I go to Wales I don't tweet in Welsh.

well you should do otherwise the sons of the valleys will burn your caravan down,yakky da

Meibion Glyndŵr

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Pretty much says what we already know...

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 9h
Complications with Mangala's third-party ownership are delaying the deal. City, Porto + Mangala have a full agreement. (via @MullockSMirror)

I don't think that's true. I believe Porto acquired the 3rd party rights weeks ago.

If hes having a photoshot for our sponsors then there is no question of deal not being done,I think city just Planed to announce it after USA tour but someone fucked up the plans

Porto wanted to complete their incomings without clubs knowing there was €36 mill or so in their pockets and we wanted to get top dollar for our outgoings without the buyer knowing we were desperate because we were up to our European FFP cap.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
If hes having a photoshot for our sponsors then there is no question of deal not being done,I think city just Planed to announce it after USA tour but someone fucked up the plans

I'm starting to think MillionDollarDream' s post about him being confirmed in America and joining up with the squad their at the end of his holiday isn't such a bad shout.

Davs 19 said:
Porto wanted to complete their incomings without clubs knowing there was €36 mill or so in their pockets and we wanted to get top dollar for our outgoings without the buyer knowing we were desperate because we were up to our European FFP cap.

Give this man a cigar. On the money this, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.