Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

MillionDollarDream said:
Could it be possible that he failed his medical like Loic Remy did, who was actually in Boston with Liverpool and was going to be officially made apart of a Liverpool when the results came back and then the deal was cut off still the last minute? There was a long delay in their discussions over Remy too.

Really?? Yes he failed his medical then went and done an interview with city tv saying how he's there to help us win trophies when he finally passes his medical.

Welcome to flapper town. Will join the squad after his holiday with announcement end of next week or weekend.

JJE1988 said:
Hi All,
I haven't seen too much of this guy, are we all happy that City are spending £32Mil on a centre half? Is he really that good, and do we see him sticking around for 6-8 years to make the fee seem better value for money?

Yeah we are....joyous in fact.

MillionDollarDream said:
Could it be possible that he failed his medical like Loic Remy did, who was actually in Boston with Liverpool and was going to be officially made apart of a Liverpool when the results came back and then the deal was cut off still the last minute? There was a long delay in their discussions over Remy too.
Remy has a well documented heart problem, it's not the first medical he's "failed"

Seriously don't understand where all the flapping's coming from

Sky Blue said:
JJE1988 said:
Hi All,
I haven't seen too much of this guy, are we all happy that City are spending £32Mil on a centre half? Is he really that good, and do we see him sticking around for 6-8 years to make the fee seem better value for money?

Yeah we are....joyous in fact.

Fair enough, I hope you're right! If he turns into a 6+ year man and you work it out as 5M/season it becomes much more palatable for a CB. I hope he plays out from the back like Kompany too

JJE1988 said:
Hi All,

JJE1988 wrote:
Hi All,

Yes and Yes, bloody summer colds sniff sniff.

pudge said:
MillionDollarDream said:
Remy has a well documented heart problem, it's not the first medical he's "failed"

Not really flapping as I started off saying could it be possible. Seriously some of y'all are more on edge about flappers than those who are actually flapping.

Also Javairo Dilrosun was confirmed as leaving Ajax today for us even though he left Holland a month a go and was seen in City colors heading to Croatia with U18s/EDS 2 weeks ago. So Mangala could have one of these types of transfers as well.

MillionDollarDream said:
pudge said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Not really flapping as I started off saying could it be possible. Seriously some of y'all are more on edge about flappers than those who are actually flapping.
Remy fails his medical, it's declared, deals off.

If Mangala failed his medical we'd do the same. So no, it's not possible.

So to suggest he could possibly have failed his medical but we're still keeping quiet and drawing comparisons over the length of discussions etc is flapping 101.

This deal is done, much like Fernando and Sagna whose deals took a good while to announce. Those anxious for an announcement will move on to wanting someone else within 24 hours of it.

Also, who types like that? (in bold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.