Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

could very well be late in the day with the team in the US. I think someone was announced that way last year as well?

So we 'get hacked' and release a video of him having his tour which gives a good indication he has signed and our end is done.

Now we have the Porto official site removing him from their squad list giving a clear indication they feel he has gone and it's done on their end.

Surely official confirmation is imminent!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
So we 'get hacked' and release a video of him having his tour which gives a good indication he has signed and our end is done.

Now we have the Porto official site removing him from their squad list giving a clear indication they feel he has gone and it's done on their end.

Ive just been on the 3rd Party website and hes on there with a pic of him looking bored....

GX Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Ive just been on the 3rd Party website and hes on there with a pic of him looking bored....
Haha.

I am making the assumption that Porto must be happy that the 3rd Party is as good as sorted seen as though if it wasn't he would stay at Porto

lost_n_spaced said:
Well Aguerooooooooooo, it was nice knowing you.

Portugese stock market closed & - assuming that all announcements have to be made in trading hours - that'd mean tomorrow at the earliest.

;)

Well they did announce Fernando's move to City on June 25th at 19:28 and it's only 17:18 now... but yeah, it would seem unlikely now to happen today.

Regardless,i hope the lad wasn't serious about his threat to leave,he seems to post in good faith and is far more stable than half the whacko's on here.

FantasyIreland said:
Regardless,i hope the lad wasn't serious about his threat to leave,he seems to post in good faith and is far more stable than half the whacko's on here.

Take a look at his january posts then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.