Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

it is probably just a prematch press conference, would make sense since we are playing tomorrow, but I'm very confident, the signing will be made official very soon. You don't just delete a player from the squad list on the official website, unless you know something is about to happen very soon :)

From presser:

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m
Pellegrini said he can't make any comment about the Mangala deal. (via @TonyBarretTimes)
Expand

Manchester City News ‏@ManCityMEN 7m
Edin Dzeko confirmed he is in talks over a new deal and says he is happy at the club

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
From presser:

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m
Pellegrini said he can't make any comment about the Mangala deal. (via @TonyBarretTimes)
Expand

Manchester City News ‏@ManCityMEN 7m
Edin Dzeko confirmed he is in talks over a new deal and says he is happy at the club
Good news :)

Agueroooooooo said:
diddnt happn yesterday because of Jose Angel to fcporto deal...

but in January I said that fernando was already a city player... I said this transfer window that mangala was waiting for a chelsea offer till the end of WC. and it was true. and I say: Today will be confirmed.

but if im wrong I wont be back anymore.

KFA

No proof Mangala was waiting for Chelsea, just your word and every man and his dog knew we were also after Fernando.
Stay on the forum bud, silly to leave because you may have talked a bit of bull. If your gonna make such claims and they fall through then you have to accept people will think it your talking crap though.
I don't think i will be paying any attention to your posts in the transfer forum in future.
I suggest the cellar where we talk crap all day anyway :-)

It sure is taking a long time this transfer. I dont understand how the video was leaked with him at the training ground and medical centre. Why didnt they just say right lets make it public etc. Possible he failed the medical because of a bad knee or something so its not gone through until he is ok? ...weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.