Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

We've chased this guy for eight months.

Like others I've been lurking for ages as regards this thread.

But seriously, what is happening with this transfer?

By rights, and due to Frances early-ish exit from the World Cup, Mangala should be a City player by now, and/or, have met up with the City players in America. As it is there is absolutely no news or indication, apart from the hacked OS video, that he may or may not have signed officially..

We've got the Community Shield next week, and the PL starts a week later, and Mangala is nowhere to be seen, apart from wherever he's holed up ATM.

(F***ing flapper, JRB!)

jrb said:

By rights, and due to Frances early-ish exit from the World Cup, Mangala should be a City player by now, and/or, have met up with the City players in America. As it is there is absolutely no news or indication, apart from the hacked OS video, that he may or may not have signed officially..

We've got the Community Shield next week, and the PL starts a week later, and Mangala is nowhere to be seen, apart from wherever he's holed up ATM.

(F***ing flapper, JRB!)

Sagna and Kompany are back on Monday 4th so I presume Mangala will be too.

blueparrot said:
jrb said:

(F***ing flapper, JRB!)

Thanks.

I've got it.

Mangala's going to pop out of a massive Birthday cake at City live, and surprise us all, including Yaya.(he doesn't know about the Birthday cake)

Could he be the first out the door, once Mangala comes in? Surely this would be another loan move...City going to now have a problem, as teams know we need to reduce our squad....don't expect any big bids for our players....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 7m
PSV chief Marcel Brands: "Given the size of the squad at City, Karim [Rekik] does not believe he will get a lot of games."

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 9m
PSV chief Marcel Brands: "When City return from America, they'll take stock and we'll talk about Rekik. That will be this week."

jrb said:
blueparrot said:
jrb said:

(F***ing flapper, JRB!)

Thanks.

I've got it.

Mangala's going to pop out of a massive Birthday cake at City live, and surprise us all, including Yaya.(he doesn't know about the Birthday cake)

Half the first team are not due back until Monday so he's not late & Aug 4th was mentioned in dispatches a month or so ago...... as his joining date!..........let's just stay relaxed........ he is OURS!

The Doctor said:
jrb said:
blueparrot said:

Thanks.

I've got it.

Half the first team are not due back until Monday so he's not late & Aug 4th was mentioned in dispatches a month or so ago...... as his joining date!..........let's just stay relaxed........ he is OURS!
surely announced tomorrow then at least in the stock exchange if he joins the squad on 4th. then saturday maybe city announcement. but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.