Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

giphy.gif

LoveCity said:
Is it normal that City haven't released a single photo of the group training session? If he's there it could mean an embargo on said photos... I thought we would have seen something by now.

inb4 the the news he hasn't even flown into Manchester yet.

Normally first day is covered with thousand of photos and movies.

If he hasn't been training with us today or at the latest tomorrow its time to pull the plug and walk away we have a nightmare start to the season and we need him to be comfortable with the other CB's and have the foundations of a solid partnership started before our season starts plus he needs the training for fitness Im assuming he hasn't returned to Porto, its not like we a signing him for a bargain price or anything and we already have Kompany, MDM, Nastasic, Rekik and Boyata. We can try again in January but would rather start with Kompany and MDM then a player who missed most of pre season, will be lack fitness and match sharpness. Im not bothered if he comes or not think they are plenty of solid CB's out there and IMHO Rekik is a step up on Lescott. Just worried if we leave it much later he could cost us points as he is trying to settle in.

dachoosen1 said:
If he hasn't been training with us today or at the latest tomorrow its time to pull the plug and walk away we have a nightmare start to the season and we need him to be comfortable with the other CB's and have the foundations of a solid partnership started before our season starts plus he needs the training for fitness Im assuming he hasn't returned to Porto, its not like we a signing him for a bargain price or anything and we already have Kompany, MDM, Nastasic, Rekik and Boyata. We can try again in January but would rather start with Kompany and MDM then a player who missed most of pre season, will be lack fitness and match sharpness. Im not bothered if he comes or not think they are plenty of solid CB's out there and IMHO Rekik is a step up on Lescott. Just worried if we leave it much later he could cost us points as he is trying to settle in.

The flap is strong in this one.

I had a girlfriend who used to play hard to get, too. Drove me mad. But it works, I never even used to know about Mangala, and now I feel like sobbing into my pillow if he's not announced today.

bluebobom said:
I had a girlfriend who used to play hard to get, too. Drove me mad. But it works, I never even used to know about Mangala, and now I feel like sobbing in pillow if he's not announced today.

You should seek help.

Bruun said:
bluebobom said:
I had a girlfriend who used to play hard to get, too. Drove me mad. But it works, I never even used to know about Mangala, and now I feel like sobbing in pillow if he's not announced today.

You should seek help.

I'm just attention seeking, ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.