Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

blue b4 the moon said:
Is it almost time to get the dancing gifs out?
ixLLRNokB13JJ.gif

This is all a bit strange......why another medical? If he already signed and donw deal...no need to be doing another medical??? This is getting more weird by the day......

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 22m
According to Portuguese journo @_GoncaloLopes, Eliaquim Mangala IS in Manchester and spent the afternoon having medical tests (again?).

Retweeted by Gonçalo Lopes
Alexandra Lever ‏@AlexLever 25m
Mangala having a medical at The Alexandra Cheadle.
Looked relatively happy in the waiting room with his partner and agent

I think most doctors only have a room at the Bridgewater but they come from somewhere else

Alexandra, stepping hill.etc... So I bet the doctor we use is just at the Alexandra today.

I'm only saying that because my mum saw someone called professor funk at the Bridgewater but he's based somewhere else, Such as he'll spend 3 days at Bridgewater and 4 day's at the Alexandra for example.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
This is all a bit strange......why another medical? If he already signed and donw deal...no need to be doing another medical??? This is getting more weird by the day......

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 22m
According to Portuguese journo @_GoncaloLopes, Eliaquim Mangala IS in Manchester and spent the afternoon having medical tests (again?).

Retweeted by Gonçalo Lopes
Alexandra Lever ‏@AlexLever 25m
Mangala having a medical at The Alexandra Cheadle.
Looked relatively happy in the waiting room with his partner and agent

Here he is. The board's number one flapper. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.