Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
SebastianBlue said:
Just opened a bottle of Rioja so that I can sit back, relax, and enjoy this entertainment the right way.

Great plan, just opened a Gran Reserva Garta Roja, great minds eh!!

Absolutely.

A glass of 2001 La Rioja Alta Rioja Viña Ardanza in my hand as we speak.

sam-caddick said:
jimharri said:
blue_sonic176 said:
freaking-out_14.gif
I'll traise you

2313360-9477339101-vou54.gif

A-Bugs-Life.gif

tumblr_mbqtxgkj3s1qfu8zzo1_400.gif

I have it on very good authority that his length is suspected to be slightly longer than yaya's. They are remeasuring it due to a escape clause in yaya's contract which allows him to leave for £2.5m should he not have the longest weapon in the changing room.

mcfc2607 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
seriously guys....do medicals only last for a certain amount of time then not valid for transfers? almost 4 weeks since his last reported visit so I'm guessing City would want to make sure he didn't injury himself while on holiday?
yes now Have a lie down mate before you feint.
Hahaha

to be honest mate....I'm well past flapping.......After 4weeks of Mangala rumours I'm almost "flapped out".....I'm now at a point if he signs, great...if not..fine.......atleast its been a great thread and kept the transfer market interesting for the last month!;)

Think he has to have another medical as his other may have expired.

Think he has to have another medical as his other may have expired.

I used to work at the Alex. Graeme Souness had his heart bypass op there and his first meal he ordered after surgery was a cheese sandwich. The chef at the time was a rag bastard and wiped his cock on on Graeme's baguette before making the sandwich. Souness claimed it was one of the best sarnies he's ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.