Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

HolisticJim said:
What a total and utter cockup this would be if them red bastards steal him from our stalling motley crew!
Christ, living up to your old username there Jim

HolisticJim said:
What a total and utter cockup this would be if them red bastards steal him from our stalling motley crew!

I would be amazed if he (or anyone) went to them over us given the direction both clubs are heading. We are doing things on the pitch while hey just seem to be interested in telling everyone how much it costs to sponsor them and getting every last Yen out of noodle compaines

Who would you listen to when you're career is at a crossroad Tixi or Ed 'urgent business' Woodward?

HolisticJim said:

The only way the scum would steal him would be by paying his agent mass amounts and paying the player 300k a week

Rammy Blue said:
If the rags are in for him then we're monumentally fucked. He's bound to want to sign for the greatest and biggest club in the world with the bestest manager.

:-(

Can't even imagine it! Now they're going to have Vidal, Di Maria, Robben, Sneijder, Cavani, Mangala, Pogba with more to come considering their huge war chest!!! We're fucked.

pudge said:
HolisticJim said:
Christ, living up to your old username there Jim

Hahaha! I thought I'd shed that name! Can't believe someone remembered!

Yeah....I'm flapping! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.