Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

1dart said:
I'm doing a job near the Lowry hotel and theres been a guy stood nearly all day with a proper camera so i just asked who he was opening to see and he replied "Frank Lampard and Mangala. I said is Mangala due to sign and he said he doesn't know hes just a photographer. There im in the know.
He's the messiah.

Was at the Lowry earlier to take pics of a mate,got married today,when this workman asked who i was waiting for.
Told him Lamps and Mangler,seemed really chuffed,mate pissed himself.

I've been watching FR24 for business jets heading for Manchester from Paris. I was quite excited by this one http://fr24.com/C510 , but he's just changed heading and descended to 6,000ft.

And yes, before anyone says anything, I have too much time on my hands :-)

unexpected item said:
I've been watching FR24 for business jets heading for Manchester from Paris. I was quite excited by this one http://fr24.com/C510 , but he's just changed heading and descended to 6,000ft.

ok thanks but don't tell us what you do with your hands when you have much time ;)

Dextersmate said:
Was at the Lowry earlier to take pics of a mate,got married today,when this workman asked who i was waiting for.

Thats a shame pissing his wedding suit, serves him right for getting married on a wednesday the tight ****

Porto are actually in England right now, training at St. George's Park. That's 75 miles away from the Etihad Stadium. And their big boss Pinto da Costa is with them. Not sure if that would have any effect on the paperwork and all that.

1dart said:
Dextersmate said:

Thats a shame pissing his wedding suit, serves him right for getting married on a wednesday the tight c**t

Nice one bud!!

unexpected item said:

You need to get laid!

blue_sonic176 said:
6th -manimanc, SPIDERBOY, George Hannah, Oppa gangam style, The Doctor
7th - Jaxite, BlueDejong, Marvin, ColinLee, EVERSINCE 76 Awaydayjinx87
8th -Mac, markbmcfc, aguero93:20, Wilf Wild 1937, Supercity88, Kupest, bigblueswede
9th - GX Blue, SheeshKebab Bluesiam
10th - Rorz88, Mihai City
11th - xgorton, whp.blue, ohfk, Theo555, Edwaardz, jimmy blue shoes(4pm)
12th - Rammyblues, ShaLaLaSummerbee, Andouble, bornblueegg
13th - WEMBLEY76
14th - Alloboi- Bornlate58
15th - JCB001
16th - Macker
17th - MeatHunterrr
18th - blue_sonic176
19th - Glauber Berti
20th -
21st -
22nd - N, Cobwebcat
23rd - I
24th - B
25th - Z
26th -
27th -
28th -
29th -
30th -
31st - Bojinov29
September - Tricky Trev, Big Dave Watson, dadnlad
January -
Next Summer -jimharri
Never city stew

It's fucking criminal that it is taking this long. Whatever the hold up is due to we're spending £30Mil on this bloke and are being deprived of the chance for him to do any pre season with his new team mates.

I would have thought that the ridiculously large sum involved would have at least entitled us to have him here as of the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.