Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

6th -manimanc, SPIDERBOY, George Hannah, Oppa gangam style, The Doctor
7th - Jaxite, BlueDejong, Marvin, ColinLee, EVERSINCE 76 Awaydayjinx87
8th -Mac, markbmcfc, aguero93:20, Wilf Wild 1937, Supercity88, Kupest, bigblueswede
9th - GX Blue, SheeshKebab Bluesiam
10th - Rorz88, Mihai City
11th - xgorton, whp.blue, ohfk, Theo555, Edwaardz, jimmy blue shoes(4pm)
12th - Rammyblues, ShaLaLaSummerbee, Andouble, bornblueegg
13th - WEMBLEY76
14th - Alloboi- Bornlate58
15th - JCB001
16th - Macker
17th - MeatHunterrr
18th - blue_sonic176
19th - Glauber Berti
20th -
21st -
22nd - N, Cobwebcat
23rd - I
24th - B
25th - Z
26th -
27th -
28th - citykev28
29th -
30th -
31st - Bojinov29
September - Tricky Trev, Big Dave Watson, dadnlad
January -
Next Summer -jimharri
Never city stew

All joking apart I am actually getting a bit concerned about this Mangala saga.

There must clearly be problems which City have so far have not been able to overcome.....third parties whatever. It's dragged on too long now and with such a tough start to the season we really needed him in place as Vinny and Martin have only just started training.

Txiki does not normally mess about when he wants his man but even he is clearly coming up against some big difficulties here.

br62 said:

There must clearly be problems which City have so far have not been able to overcome.....third parties whatever. It's dragged on too long now and with such a tough start to the season we really needed him in place as Vinny and Martin have only just started training.

Txiki does not normally mess about when he wants his man but even he is clearly coming up against some big difficulties here.

Mangala was hardly used in WC so he should be champing at the bit to join up with us and to get bedded in with VK and the other defenders. The fact that even the Argentinians who reached the final are back and Mangala isn't suggests to me there are serious problems here. 3rd party or no 3rd party.

Hope Txiki has contingency plans.

robbieh said:
br62 said:

Mangala was hardly used in WC so he should be champing at the bit to join up with us and to get bedded in with VK and the other defenders. The fact that even the Argentinians who reached the final are back and Mangala isn't suggests to me there are serious problems here. 3rd party or no 3rd party.

if you're worried I'm worried now

robbieh said:
br62 said:

Permission to flap sir?

George Hannah said:
robbieh said:
br62 said:

if you're worried I'm worried now
And if you're worried and he's worried then I too am worried now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.