Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Just been flicking through our training photos for the last few days. Check out the dude sitting down to the right of Sagna, bearing in mind that the hair is Clichy's behind him.
257iulj.jpg

30xk17n.png

Who is the bald guy bending down in front of Sagna?

*Edit* Looks like it could be Yaya!

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Just been flicking through our training photos for the last few days. Check out the dude sitting down to the right of Sagna, bearing in mind that the hair is Clichy's behind him.
257iulj.jpg

30xk17n.png

Am I missing something,I can't see fuck all!

Bottomless_Sailor said:
257iulj.jpg

30xk17n.png
Think it's Milner. It was pretty hot in Brazil

wantinittodropitdoes said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
257iulj.jpg

30xk17n.png

Am I missing something,I can't see fuck all!

Get that bloke from the MEN on it with his red circles!

George Hannah said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
257iulj.jpg

30xk17n.png
sadly I think that's Iheanacho
I thought that at first, but the guy in this picture is actually bald, you can see by the way the hair seems lopsided as it actually belongs to the guy with the lighter leg sitting behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.