Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Blue Hefner said:
George Hannah said:
jimharri said:
Tomorrow's Mirror, apparently;

BuYsLgrCQAAOUvz.jpg:large
I win I win

'In the next 48hrs' - we've been reading/hearing that for weeks!

Not that I want to piss on anybody's chips, or owt, 'ere... But it's the Mirror ffs

since joining this thread after MEN demise it has been a lifesaver as I am disabled and housebound so its great to come and discuss all thinks City after all they have been my life for 47 years However I have noticed that there is a minority that cannot let you express your opinion if it doesn't agree with theres most times if this is the case your are called anything from a dickhead to a closet rag its not correct and has ruined it for me in the main I have discussed with many decent blues and had epic days and nights celebrating with them on the site It is indeed to them I thank very much for the last few years I am taking my leave now but hope we finally get our much sort after defender and we are celebrating in may finally I wish all who have bothered to have great banter health and happiness always regards david

aguerooooo said:
since joining this thread after MEN demise it has been a lifesaver as I am disabled and housebound so its great to come and discuss all thinks City after all they have been my life for 47 years However I have noticed that there is a minority that cannot let you express your opinion if it doesn't agree with theres most times if this is the case your are called anything from a dickhead to a closet rag its not correct and has ruined it for me in the main I have discussed with many decent blues and had epic days and nights celebrating with them on the site It is indeed to them I thank very much for the last few years I am taking my leave now but hope we finally get our much sort after defender and we are celebrating in may finally I wish all who have bothered to have great banter health and happiness always regards david

Don't leave. Use Ignore, it can help. :)

aguerooooo said:

is that you Bob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.