Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Well Nibz despite my best efforts looks like you have gotten away with it GX Blue has reinstated your original ruse so you've got your 4 days back!

Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd be more than happy to hold onto Nastasic.

I can't imagine Pellegrini/Tixi/whoever sanctions these deals wanting to pay £32m for a player who's not as good as what we have already, can you?

Cobwebcat said:
Well Nibz despite my best efforts looks like you have gotten away with it GX Blue has reinstated your original ruse so you've got your 4 days back!

Thinking outside the box was young NIBZ, i liked it.... Plus he isnt going to win so took pitty on him ;-)

xgorton said:
Len Rum said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
This has been, without a doubt, the most sinfully boring transfer saga of the Mansour years.
Makes the Ralph Brand saga at the beginning of the Mercer years look like a picnic.
Ralph Brand brings back memories Joe's first signing,also I was at Maine rd the day we signed him the summer of 65 school holidays.I had one of those small autograph books (do you remember them) and managed to get his autograph.
ahh Ralphie Brand - his best years were behind him when he came to us I'm afraid - two goals in two seasons for a striker ain't great

George Hannah said:
xgorton said:
Len Rum said:
Makes the Ralph Brand saga at the beginning of the Mercer years look like a picnic.
Ralph Brand brings back memories Joe's first signing,also I was at Maine rd the day we signed him the summer of 65 school holidays.I had one of those small autograph books (do you remember them) and managed to get his autograph.
ahh Ralphie Brand - his best years were behind him when he came to us I'm afraid - two goals in two seasons for a striker ain't great

Sounds like the 60s version of Adrian Heath !

540 pages for a player that looks like he is not coming - some of you posters have too much spare time

its a Barm said:
agyeiboateng said:
I think Nastasic is better than Mangala
based on what, please tell.

From what i have seen....just my opinion

Both players are very young so you never know how each will develop but I think Nastasic is currently better and will end up the better player. I am not that keen on Mangala tbh

32m for a defender who hasn't proven very much is very risky imo.

Chippy_boy said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd be more than happy to hold onto Nastasic.

I can't imagine Pellegrini/Tixi/whoever sanctions these deals wanting to pay £32m for a player who's not as good as what we have already, can you?
They are human just like all of us...people can make mistakes you know and judge wrong.

I am not saying Mangala will be a flop and will not be well worth the 32m we will likely pay for him, but that argument is a bit silly.....Many transfers have ended badly in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.