Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Henry Chinaski said:
Don't know if its significant but City's official Facebook page runs a daily thing about what the papers say.

Today, it mentions Mangala and uses his official Facebook page when doing so.

Must be getting closer if they have done that. Surely? No! Who cares?

I noticed that, I think it is the first time the rumours update has ever linked directly to a non-City player's account. It could amount to something approaching tapping up if the official City page started sending messages of transfer rumours to players they have not had any contact with.

manimanc said:
davelyncooper said:
540 pages for a player that looks like he is not coming - some of you posters have too much spare time
Says he posting in the thread...... *shakes head*

Well I didn't like to feel that I was missing out and I was at a loose end

I'm off up to the stadium in a bit to buy an away shirt for the Charity Shield, so I'll keep my eyes open around the main entrance!!

davelyncooper said:
manimanc said:
davelyncooper said:
540 pages for a player that looks like he is not coming - some of you posters have too much spare time
Says he posting in the thread...... *shakes head*

Well I didn't like to feel that I was missing out and I was at a loose end
I don't know, some posters have too much spare time on their hands...

I hope he's been training privately in the mean-time so he can join up and train instantly rather than regain fitness.

3rd parties should be banned from all football leagues, it isn't in the interest of clubs or players. They are yet another fucking leech on the sport taking funds out of the game. taking 3-4 weeks to sort shares of the transfer fee is a fucking joke.

Tony Adcock said:
George Hannah said:
xgorton said:
Ralph Brand brings back memories Joe's first signing,also I was at Maine rd the day we signed him the summer of 65 school holidays.I had one of those small autograph books (do you remember them) and managed to get his autograph.
ahh Ralphie Brand - his best years were behind him when he came to us I'm afraid - two goals in two seasons for a striker ain't great

Sounds like the 60s version of Adrian Heath !
Sounds like Corradi.

Re: Mangala song

10574300_10152228410476437_700836562212920211_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.