Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Mattyc55 said:
bluesince76 said:
You do all realise that we'll be playing a team who also haven't played competitively since May? It sounds like only our players have been on the beers and pies whilst everyone else has been playing.

I think everyone is much more concerned about our tough start to the Premiership season and not having any of our potential first choice CB's fit.. The rest of the side is fine as we have a great squad with some players looking really sharp in pre-season. I'm sure Pellegrini is just as eager to get this done so we can get our defence ready for some big games early on.

Exactly, for me the CS is another pre season game to get the players sharpness and fitness up. Like you say though, Vinni. MDM and Mangala haven't kicked a ball yet in pre season so they'll be going into the Newcastle game with a max of 90 mins football under their belt. Hardly ideal at all but we always knew this pre season would be tough with the WC.

PELLEGRINI ON MANGALA: At the moment, Mangala is not our player. It doesn't matter how close the deal is, he is not our player at the moment

Can't win the ITK-badge now. I'm as frustrated as Wenger is with City. What a shit day.
Gonna put on Phil Collins' best of post nineties... yes, that's how bad I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.