Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Is the video gone for anyone? The player appears for me but no video now.

citytill1die84 said:
CITYROBBO said:
RandomJ said:
I wouldn't say the video is proof he's signed. Theres a reason it's not been made live yet. They probably had it made and ready to upload when/if we finalise the sale.

this ^^^^

It does say new City signing.

That still doesn't mean it's not been pre-edited. Although it is odd that it's dated the 9th, and still we've not confirmed it.

citytill1die84 said:
CITYROBBO said:
RandomJ said:
I wouldn't say the video is proof he's signed. Theres a reason it's not been made live yet. They probably had it made and ready to upload when/if we finalise the sale.

this ^^^^

Yeah like I said been made ready if he signs so it would say that. Until it's officially uploaded and the City site announce the sale it's still just guess work.

Yeah, appears to be down. Maybe someone with more advance PC skills can find it in their internet cache...

LoveCity said:
Is the video gone for anyone? The player appears for me but no video now.

Just watched it again on OS, go to City TV, watch any video to the end then click on 'newest' tab

*Edit , it's gone now

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
He came over to Manchester and had a few chats a week ago. He probably signed a few contracts and had a medical too. There's no rush to sort this out so we've said, "Enjoy your holiday, we'll see you in a week or two."

He'll be back before the Community Shield.
AHEM.

RandomJ said:
citytill1die84 said:
CITYROBBO said:
this ^^^^

Yeah like I said been made ready if he signs so it would say that. Until it's officially uploaded and the City site announce the sale it's still just guess work.

You're just finding ways to keep the flapping going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.