Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

diddnt happn yesterday because of Jose Angel to fcporto deal...

but in January I said that fernando was already a city player... I said this transfer window that mangala was waiting for a chelsea offer till the end of WC. and it was true. and I say: Today will be confirmed.

but if im wrong I wont be back anymore.

Agueroooooooo said:

but in January I said that fernando was already a city player... I said this transfer window that mangala was waiting for a chelsea offer till the end of WC. and it was true. and I say: Today will be confirmed.

Don't let them bother u mate.

Cheers for the info.

Agueroooooooo said:

after nearly 560 posts on this forum I am now a lot more chilled about this situation!;) Thanks for your updates mate....If it doesn't happened today, don't worry mate....I sure many on here wouldn't call you out about it, I certainly wouldn't.... I think its going to be at some point this week....so waiting for some positive news!! Thnaks again mate...

Agueroooooooo said:

Why would you not come back? You post what you know, simple as that.

Don't let one or two comments spoil your enjoyment of what is, in the main, a great forum!

Agueroooooooo said:

Thanks for the info :))

I wasn't saying aguerooooo is full of shit. he is saying it will be confirmed today so he's nothing to worry about. I hope it confirmed and everyone is happy

Agueroooooooo said:

Obligado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.