Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
depps said:
Quick question - were Ferran and Cheeky still at Barca when they splashed all the cash on Dmytro Chygrynskiy? If so then maybe their judgement on high priced defenders from lesser leagues might not be the best

no, they weren't.

That's good to know... Time for me to jump on board the Mangala bandwagon so!

cptaidan88 said:
For the love of God would someone not offer the Porto scouts and negotiators a job at City?

This would take the profit made on player sales to about £400 million in the last 10 years. An average of £40 million profit per year! We're not a selling club anymore but they are obviously doing something right.

But how much of the 'profit' goes to Porto, and how much goes to the dodgy third party companies that also co-own the players?

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
cptaidan88 said:
For the love of God would someone not offer the Porto scouts and negotiators a job at City?

This would take the profit made on player sales to about £400 million in the last 10 years. An average of £40 million profit per year! We're not a selling club anymore but they are obviously doing something right.

But how much of the 'profit' goes to Porto, and how much goes to the dodgy third party companies that also co-own the players?

Yeah fair point. I'd argue they're still making a fair wedge from them, but my point was more that they are consistently unearthing top, top players. Why do they seem to be so much better at it. They sell one and there is immediately a replacement, sometimes an upgrade.

Keith Moon said:
depps said:
Quick question - were Ferran and Cheeky still at Barca when they splashed all the cash on Dmytro Chygrynskiy? If so then maybe their judgement on high priced defenders from lesser leagues might not be the best

Txiki did the deal for Chygrynskiy, but I think it was Pep who wanted him..

Ya I looked up the dates there myself. Sorianio had gone but Cheeky was still there. I guess you can't get them all right and he was around for the signings of Marquez, Edmilson and Pique. All decent centre backs and good value for what Barca paid for them

depps said:
Keith Moon said:
depps said:

Txiki did the deal for Chygrynskiy, but I think it was Pep who wanted him..

Ya I looked up the dates there myself. Sorianio had gone but Cheeky was still there. I guess you can't get them all right and he was around for the signings of Marquez, Edmilson and Pique. All decent centre backs and good value for what Barca paid for them

Nobody can do that in this business, and it really was Pep's signing, thats why they made a fortune.

I'm confused, one minute it's a fake sky sports reporter, next some "reputable reporter" is claiming the same thing.
Who claimed what and first?

On a totally diiferent topic, what is it with a Man united shirt, that automatically turns you in to a c**t. I've always quite liked Mata but seeing him in that shirt tonight, I've come to the conclusion, we've got another c**t in the world!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.