Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueDejong said:
Bruun said:
Daz_Blue said:

Oh really? But where, i see it nowhere.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/01/29/4578955/west-hams-move-for-lescott-given-hope?ICID=HP_BN_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... ID=HP_BN_1</a>

Manchester City could be repared to let the England international centre-back move to Upton Park before the window shuts if they can land Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala

West Ham’s hopes of signing Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott could be resurrected before the close of the transfer window on Friday, Goal understands.

The 31-year-old has already agreed in principle to join West Ham’s battle against relegation, having been told the east Londoners will match his £90,000-a-week wages until the end of the season, at which time they will offer him a three-year contract on £50,000-a-week should they stay up.

However, City have been reluctant to sanction a sale until they bring in a replacement, for fear that their squad could be stretched in the second half of the season.

It is understood, though, that the club are increasingly keen to grant Lescott’s wish to leave for more regular first-team football. The former England international’s professional approach to training and commitment to the club has ensured a sympathetic view of his situation among the club’s hierarchy.

And City’s ambitious pursuit of Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala, as revealed by Goal, could also speed up Lescott’s departure as boss Manuel Pellegrini looks to strengthen his defensive options.

The Eastlands outfit have launched a stunning £38 million bid to bring the 22-year-old Frenchman to the club this week as they look to step up their title pursuit in the second half of the season.

It is thought such a move still has a long way to go before completion, with Porto mindful that a bidding war this summer could ensue if they hang on to Mangala, with Chelsea and Manchester United also having shown interest.

Still, Lescott’s camp are hopeful a resolution can be found either way, even with just over two days left in the window.

Oh thank you :) i was apparently on international and it didn't show for me.

Bruun said:
BlueDejong said:
Bruun said:
Oh really? But where, i see it nowhere.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/01/29/4578955/west-hams-move-for-lescott-given-hope?ICID=HP_BN_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... ID=HP_BN_1</a>

Manchester City could be repared to let the England international centre-back move to Upton Park before the window shuts if they can land Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala

West Ham’s hopes of signing Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott could be resurrected before the close of the transfer window on Friday, Goal understands.

The 31-year-old has already agreed in principle to join West Ham’s battle against relegation, having been told the east Londoners will match his £90,000-a-week wages until the end of the season, at which time they will offer him a three-year contract on £50,000-a-week should they stay up.

However, City have been reluctant to sanction a sale until they bring in a replacement, for fear that their squad could be stretched in the second half of the season.

It is understood, though, that the club are increasingly keen to grant Lescott’s wish to leave for more regular first-team football. The former England international’s professional approach to training and commitment to the club has ensured a sympathetic view of his situation among the club’s hierarchy.

And City’s ambitious pursuit of Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala, as revealed by Goal, could also speed up Lescott’s departure as boss Manuel Pellegrini looks to strengthen his defensive options.

The Eastlands outfit have launched a stunning £38 million bid to bring the 22-year-old Frenchman to the club this week as they look to step up their title pursuit in the second half of the season.

It is thought such a move still has a long way to go before completion, with Porto mindful that a bidding war this summer could ensue if they hang on to Mangala, with Chelsea and Manchester United also having shown interest.

Still, Lescott’s camp are hopeful a resolution can be found either way, even with just over two days left in the window.

Oh thank you :) i was apparently on international and it didn't show for me.
yeh that things annoying, always tries to redirect me to the irish one, tells me stuff I knew about months before.

we know that the club are interested in offloading lescott, so they must be trying to buy a new CB. it could be mangala.

TrueBlue1705 said:
Still seems unlikely this - The longer the rumours rumble on the less chance I think we have of signing him. PSG or Monaco could still enter the picture with silly Money again!!

As opposed the the £37m currently being quoted for a relatively unproven centre half?

kenzie115 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Still seems unlikely this - The longer the rumours rumble on the less chance I think we have of signing him. PSG or Monaco could still enter the picture with silly Money again!!

As opposed the the £37m currently being quoted for a relatively unproven centre half?

The whole transfer market has been given a royal f*cking over by PSG, Monaco and Real recently.

SwiftBlue said:
kenzie115 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

The whole transfer market has been given a royal f*cking over by PSG, Monaco and Real recently.

Not something us City fans can complain about is it lol?

The Pope said:
SwiftBlue said:
kenzie115 said:

Not something us City fans can complain about is it lol?

[bigimg]http://thetmexperience.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/black-pot-kettle-obj058.jpg[/bigimg]

So there are a lots of mentions of the word "COULD" in this article which almost certainly means it COULD be absolute bolocks.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Is this signing what the image of the club really needs? I thought signing Jesus in the summer was a master stroke, but would it do us any good to have both a beast and a mangler in the team?

Forget the Boston Strangler it could be the Beastan' mangler..

SwiftBlue said:
kenzie115 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

This is hilarious! HAHAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.