Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancitychicago said:
We don't buy the league mate. Hoeness evades taxes. Your club is pathetic.
Poor choice of words mate and like i said the comment was funny wasnt tryna start shit :P

I don't think this will happen in January though I do feel we need a top class Centre Half. Injury to Kompany would cause massive problems.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that he didn't want to move in this transfer window as he wanted to concentrate ahead of the World Cup.

Of course things could change, possibly if Porto need the money and put pressure on Mangala to move?

TheSoulhunter said:
George Hannah said:
TheSoulhunter said:
Not for as much as £38m, maximum of £20m would be acceptable.
you payin' then?

Yes... :P
But that's too much, he's not worth that much. If we are going to sign a defender now, I would rather take Otamendi, he's cheaper.

Personally i'd prefer Benatia, has been unbelievable for Roma this season.

Don't you think we are just sounding these clubs out for the summer overhaul of our defence. Good if we can bring him in but prefer to make the changes in the summer when we might get more for our money.

We desperately need a CB - if City board consider him the best young CB around then I think they'll break the bank to get him! Ultimately will be down to Porta letting him go & player wanting to come to us - Still think it'll be very difficult to get him in this window :-D

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 10m
Fernando to England is almost done! #mcfc #mufc #LFC

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 4m
Refused to renew the contract and saying Porto he will be leaving in June in a free transfer if they don't let him go now. #mcfc #mufc #LFC

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 3m
Porto didn't like the approach from the club and that means that Mangala could be off limits now to them. #mcfc #mufc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.