Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agueroooooooo said:
News from Portugal:

Mangala refused to join City now,he will stay at Porto till the summer.

In a better case you will sign Fernnado now(he is already a City player in summer,but you are trying to bring him now,a 8M€ fee would be enough)

he can eff off .. either join now or never.

Kladze said:
Nothing new? Where are all the ITK's? The board was a lot more exciting a couple of years ago.

Anyways, Mangala would be a quality signing.

126891_med_v_guimaraes_v_fc_porto_liga_zon_sagres_j17_2012_13.jpg.jpg

Mangala and Fernando.

This is going to sound like I'm joking any way I phrase it, but what's he doing up there?

Agueroooooooo said:
News from Portugal:

In a better case you will sign Fernnado now(he is already a City player in summer,but you are trying to bring him now,a 8M€ fee would be enough)

Thanks Agueroooooooo, you've just pissed me right off

Blue Haze said:
Agueroooooooo said:
News from Portugal:

Which publication? LoveCity puts this stuff on his City fan twitter, he'll want the source.
Personal source,sorry. You can believe me. Fernando signed already a pre-contract with city to join in summer.Mangala is much more difficult,you offered 40M€ last week and Porto wants 45M€,today I know that Mangala refused to join now,but I dont know if the offer stills in 40M€ or you offered more

Blue Haze said:
Agueroooooooo said:
News from Portugal:

Which publication? LoveCity puts this stuff on his City fan twitter, he'll want the source.
Where is LoveCity, not been on in days ?

That's ridiculous money. Not even Kompany, who I consider the best central defender in the world is worth that much. I would pass on Mangala.

There's a game of chess going on between City and Porto. Porto 100% must sell and sell tomorrow, and City know this. City will play hardball to get a better deal. Expect this one to happen late if it does.

The Engineer said:
M.E.N. aren't reporting it directly they are merely stating that The Beano and The Dandy (Mirror & The Sun) are reporting it!!

As for trash gossip websites such as goal.com and tribal football... Well I've seen more accurate stories in The National Enquirer!
goal.com is excellent for transfer news.

sky tot said:
Blue Haze said:
Agueroooooooo said:
News from Portugal:

Where is LoveCity, not been on in days ?

No idea. He's light speed on twitter though, just updated with the recent stories.
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/City_Watch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/City_Watch</a>

For €53m for a top class CB and CM it's not bad business. I operate under the assumption that Porto are packaging these two together for us and inflating the price a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.