Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
refusing to believe aguero...

so when do sign mangala (tomorrow) think we'll ever see a back 3 with his addition?

not sure if the back 3 was mancini's idea or if it came from some where above him... only reason i even wonder is bc it didn't seem like he had any clue how to run it properly (mancini).

....................hart...................
..micah.......VK.......mangala..
................fernando.................
......fernandinho...yaya..........

u can pick the rest however ud like, honestly. i know micah has been buns this season but that's a back 3 and midfield i can actually see being capable of running a system like that effectively. Not saying this is what I would do BC i love everything about what we are doing now... just a thought

Shame we can't get them to take Garcia as part of the deal.

Personally I think that sort of money for a 22 year old centre half with no top league football experience to speak of is lunacy. But we got in 3 outstanding players for very cheap money in terms of their quality in the summer and worth now looking at the market so I will have faith in the people doing the transfer business currently at the club.

£38 million must be a world record fee for a defender pretty much ? My gut feeling is we might get the midfielder for a few million now but that sort of deal for so much money, can't see it happening on the last day.

SrilankanBlue said:
@City_Watch now
RMCSport's @mohamedbouhafsi is reporting that Porto have accepted a £34.5m bid from City for Mangala and the player will decide tomorrow.
he just decided..he REFUSED,I can assure

sky tot said:
Blue Haze said:
Agueroooooooo said:
News from Portugal:

Mangala refused to join City now,he will stay at Porto till the summer.

In a better case you will sign Fernnado now(he is already a City player in summer,but you are trying to bring him now,a 8M€ fee would be enough)

Which publication? LoveCity puts this stuff on his City fan twitter, he'll want the source.
Where is LoveCity, not been on in days ?
I think he may be poorly?
His website implies a "hiatus hernia"?
<a class="postlink" href="http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/</a>
Get well soon!
He is still doing City_watch on twitter. Latest tweets:
"City Watch ‏@City_Watch · 29 mins
According to the Mail, City are in a "race against time" to do a £35m double deal for Mangala and Fernando before the window closes. (1/2)
If City can't sign them now, they want them both no later than this summer. Porto willing to drop prices if they get the cash now. (2/2)"
Edit:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch · 2m
According to RMCSport, Mangala is undecided about whether he wants to move now or stay with Porto until summer, and is thinking about it.

SrilankanBlue said:
@City_Watch now
RMCSport's @mohamedbouhafsi is reporting that Porto have accepted a £34.5m bid from City for Mangala and the player will decide tomorrow.

it's as i said, 42 million EURO for both players .. it's up to them if they want to join this window or the next.

SrilankanBlue said:
@City_Watch now
The player will decide tomorrow?sounds like he's not sure about coming or not ...

So.

Aguerooooo who is most likely from Swinton says his personal source told him mangala doesn't want to go now but Fernando is all done and it's just seeing if it's now or in the summer.

Another poster has a secret source (daily mail) that a £42 million bid has gone in and now it's up to the players.

Hmmmmmmm who to believe who to believe...

None

Agueroooooooo said:
SrilankanBlue said:
@City_Watch now
he just decided..he REFUSED,I can assure

my sources tell me that mangala will take a long nap before he decides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.