Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agueroooooooo said:
alanblue said:
Agueroooooooo said:
News from Portugal:

Mangala refused to join City now,he will stay at Porto till the summer.

In a better case you will sign Fernnado now(he is already a City player in summer,but you are trying to bring him now,a 8M€ fee would be enough)

Thanks Agueroooooooo, you've just pissed me right off
Kompany + Mangala would be the best in the world by 2 years or less,if you dont sign him now I think it will be harder in summer...Mangala is a PSG fan ,he is french,if PSG wants to sign him... but they have Silva + Marquinhos... and last summer Chelsea offered 50M€ in tranches but porto wanted all in one time,because we already lost Moutinho and James,now is differente

I kinda wish all players reveal who they are really a fan of so we don't even bother with a bunch of transfers as the trend seems to be " x player is a fan of _____ so if they bid that's where he's going" same thing has happened with Zouma/Chelsea now.

Bpughh said:
refusing to believe aguero...

so when do sign mangala (tomorrow) think we'll ever see a back 3 with his addition?

not sure if the back 3 was mancini's idea or if it came from some where above him... only reason i even wonder is bc it didn't seem like he had any clue how to run it properly (mancini).

....................hart...................
..micah.......VK.......mangala..
................fernando.................
......fernandinho...yaya..........

u can pick the rest however ud like, honestly. i know micah has been buns this season but that's a back 3 and midfield i can actually see being capable to running a system like that effectively. Not saying this is what I would do BC i love everything about what we are doing now... just a thought

kick-ass team.much strongh in just one pitch!

Mangala is a good LB too,he is the 2nd best LB in portuguese league next to Alex Sandro,lool,Mangala is a machine e can run all the pitch 20 times and his stamina stills 99%.

loo at this beast,by the end of the video..Mangala cant even undress the shirt loool
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzcEzXuE3zw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzcEzXuE3zw</a>

very good goal:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5--Rl6tyONY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5--Rl6tyONY</a>

Sorry for OT, But I LOOOVE these kind of threads! Secret sources everywhere cloak and dagger stuff.

PjMSweden said:
Sorry for OT, But I LOOOVE these kind of threads! Secret sources everywhere cloak and dagger stuff.

You are completely right, these threads are amazing, but i really hope for him to join us tho.

Richards is not good enough even as a squad player for us anymore and has not been for years. We just can't keep him fit, he's not played properly for years now he has just missed too much football to play at the level we require.

The main point is he can't play at centre half, he can't head the ball and his positional awareness is terrible. He was a decent right back before the injuries and Hughes ruined his confidence trying to play him in the centre of defence.

Better to sell him for a few million to a mid table side to see if they can get him fit and playing regular again. He's never going to be a top player now unfortunately.

SPIDERBOY said:
Agueroooooooo said:
SrilankanBlue said:
@City_Watch now
RMCSport's @mohamedbouhafsi is reporting that Porto have accepted a £34.5m bid from City for Mangala and the player will decide tomorrow.
he just decided..he REFUSED,I can assure

Are you sat next to him?
I'm in Porto,tomorrow you will see ... the only way to get Mangala is to pay 45M€... Porto lost in this windows transfer: Lucho and Fernando(even if they stay he will not play anymore in Porto,he will train apart of the group). we dont want to loose another important player,we are in 4 cups<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
Plain Speaking said:
Is Mourinho on good terms with his old club?
Mourinho no,but Jorge Mendes... he could do anything,he selled Coentrao to Madrid for 30M€ and Garcia to City for 20M€,lol

SPIDERBOY said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Kun Aguero said:
Could someone give me a percentage regarding how likely this and is it Fernandon or Fernandone or Fernandoff?
0%

Aye,aye Dave....your back.....nobody is coming,nobody is going,it's Thursday night,nobody is having a beer and tomorrow is Friday......am I right?
It's ok mate, you can apologise tomorrow :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.