Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it was Txiki that signed him in the first place. I don't think a £24m loss deserves a knighthood! (Although I do think that £18m in the circumstances is reasonable)
It's 14M and a profit of 5.2M will be posted in the P&L if we get 18M for him.

why is it always reported in the media that mangala was signed for £42m? from what i remember it was £32m at the time according to city. in fact Sergio was citys record fee paid up unitl KDB signed.

why is it always reported in the media that mangala was signed for £42m? from what i remember it was £32m at the time according to city. in fact Sergio was citys record fee paid up unitl KDB signed.
Many on here do it too. The media hates us so talk up our fees. I've no idea why fans would do the same.

£18m would be good business for the player we currently have on the books, and the wages I'm sure he's on.

Good Luck Manga, I really, really wanted him to succeed here but it wasn't to be.

Lyon owner Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed the club held talks with Eliaquim Mangala today, but added that there is no deal at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.