ELO

Just released a new edition of secret messages with the 6 tracks that should have been there first time round now included and the running order corrected. Essentially a new album. Turns a so so album into a great one. How 'buildings have eyes' and the epic 'hello my old friend' was cut from the original I will never know....

Just released a new edition of secret messages with the 6 tracks that should have been there first time round now included and the running order corrected. Essentially a new album. Turns a so so album into a great one. How 'buildings have eyes' and the epic 'hello my old friend' was cut from the original I will never know....

Thanks for this. Just ordered it. "Hello my old friend" is a lush song.

My band growing up whilst everyone else was far trendier. Thought I'd missed the chance to see them live but was great to see Jeff Lynne and Richard Tandy with his ensemble.

ELO are wank, catchy shit but wank
Should have put "in my opinion" before your sentence. I'm a huge fan of punk, Springsteen, indie, rock music, I hate rap music in all its manifestations but I couldn't categorically call it shit or wank as it's what some people like, it would be total shit if we all liked the same things in life.

Should have put "in my opinion" before your sentence. I'm a huge fan of punk, Springsteen, indie, rock music, I hate rap music in all its manifestations but I couldn't categorically call it shit or wank as it's what some people like, it would be total shit if we all liked the same things in life.

I wrote it so it is obviously my opinion, and ELO are one band not a genre, so calling them wank does not diminish any other bands.
And it also doesn't mean the artists are wank as the move was a great band, ELO though as I said catchy but meh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.