ELO

no ELO = no Grandaddy

Stonerblue understands

Jason Lytle said in an interview once that he used to hide his passion for ELO because his skater mates would rip on him so much, haha. You can hear the influence in so many of his songs.

A couple of years ago before ELO started touring again properly they did a warm up show at the Porchester Hall in London, me and my bro managed to get tickets. Must have only been 500 people in there, one of the best gigs I've ever seen. Lynne is a national treasure.

favourite band growing up, then they released "Time" and it was downhill from there, early stuff still gets played occasionally particularly the early ones face the music/el dorado/on the third day, ma ma ma belle still a classic

never seen them live to my eternal regret, also partial to a bit of Wilbury when the mood takes

favourite band growing up, then they released "Time" and it was downhill from there, early stuff still gets played occasionally particularly the early ones face the music/el dorado/on the third day, ma ma ma belle still a classic

never seen them live to my eternal regret, also partial to a bit of Wilbury when the mood takes
Revisit Time mate, a very underrated album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.