Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

No it isn't. They are contrary to be contrary. Their entire raison d'etre is to "own" others. Because literally not a single one of them has ever accomplished literally anything . . . or if they have, they didn't get the dick- and/or pussy-sucking they felt they deserved from the hoi polloi/press/friends/mommy and daddy.
Can I confirm, are you describing them as wankers?

No it isn't. They are contrary to be contrary. Their entire raison d'etre is to "own" others. Because literally not a single one of them has ever accomplished literally anything . . . or if they have, they didn't get the dick- and/or pussy-sucking they felt they deserved from the hoi polloi/press/friends/mommy and daddy.

They make a fortune selling books to thick rednecks alot of it comes across as an act, remember that woman Lauren Southern played the alt right made her money and dipped.

They make a fortune selling books to thick rednecks alot of it comes across as an act, remember that woman Lauren Southern played the alt right made her money and dipped.
I get the impression most of them, Peterson, Shapiro, Boebert etc etc are just grifting. It’s the American way. They’ve found an angle/lane they can get their 15 mins of fame and a pay out. There’s a lot of gullible folk and america has a big population.

Perfect example is Mike Lindell. Selling conspiracy as same time as his pillows. How anyone can trust a crackhead is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.