Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

The problem with the above is people are still using Twitter to tweet about how awful Musk/Twitter are.

Lots of tech companies get overvalued but Tesla was massively overvalued. Its starting to correct now as the tech/crypto bubble has burst. The stock is $207 today - I think sub $100 could be possible within the next 12 months.
Its been as low as 156 since i posted this.

A new creative low for Chappelle. Although I suspect his bank balance just shot up even further. Funny how that works.

It's just all a bit pathetic.

I've always wanted to give Dave Chappelle the benefit of the doubt but there comes a point...

The problem with the above is people are still using Twitter to tweet about how awful Musk/Twitter are.
Makes no odds when the biggest advertisers have fled and it was losing money when it had them. Plus there’s no better place to moan about Twitter than Twitter. I wouldn’t go to my local fry cleaners to complain about my car’s alternator.

Makes no odds when the biggest advertisers have fled and it was losing money when it had them. Plus there’s no better place to moan about Twitter than Twitter. I wouldn’t go to my local fry cleaners to complain about my car’s alternator.
You have a fry cleaners!!

I have to get fairy liquid and a scrub out you posh fucker.

I’m still struggling to understand why it’s as high as $160.
Still way overpriced imo. No way it should be a half trillion dollar company.
I'd love to be the landlord of their rented premises - I'd have the receivers in before you could say boo. I liken Elon Musk to one of those Bond villains. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

I've always wanted to give Dave Chappelle the benefit of the doubt but there comes a point...

I’ve heard multiple comics and long time friends of Chapelle say he always had this part to him. They called it “old man Dave” where he’d just suddenly start talking like a right wing bigot and everyone else in the room would tell him to STFU and he’d eventually go back to being the Dave Chapelle they were friends with.

I'd love to be the landlord of their rented premises - I'd have the receivers in before you could say boo. I liken Elon Musk to one of those Bond villains. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

That’s the Tesla price and valuation.

I agree with you though. Not paying rent and taking the piss setting up bedrooms in office buildings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.