Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Where are all the posters who sung this schmuck’s praises? Aren’t they gonna defend him? No? Aren’t they gonna come back and say “mea culpa” then? No?

Cowards and chickenshits. Just like the Trump thread. Every fucking time. No, they’ll claim this is an “echo chamber.” Yeah, an echo chamber of people who got it right — again — while they didn’t — again.

I’m old enough to remember this

View attachment 63644

Where are all the posters who sung this schmuck’s praises? Aren’t they gonna defend him? No? Aren’t they gonna come back and say “mea culpa” then? No?

Cowards and chickenshits. Just like the Trump thread. Every fucking time. No, they’ll claim this is an “echo chamber.” Yeah, an echo chamber of people who got it right — again — while they didn’t — again.
It's a private platform and he's well within his rights. A hypocritical ****, but well within his rights unless libel laws are breached. Even then it's down to the courts of the domain which without checking I think Twitter is US domiciled which is quite difficult.

It's a private platform and he's well within his rights. A hypocritical ****, but well within his rights unless libel laws are breached. Even then it's down to the courts of the domain which without checking I think Twitter is US domiciled which is quite difficult.
He can do what he wants, he paid $44bn for it but he’s a fucking hypocrite. And those turds on here that said they liked his idea of free speech are fucking morons.

He seems to be ripping apart Tesla to fund his Twitter shite.
Genuine, decent investors bought Tesla shares not just pension funds (which still affects us)

Is there anything shareholder's can do to stop this idiot ruining them financially?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.