Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

To be honest I don't think Musk gives two shites about politics just like the vast majority of people don't. His only involvement in politics is to push for an environment where he can create products without political meddling and I don't understand how anyone can't be 100% behind him. Whether people like the guy or not is irrelevant, his achievements speak for themselves.

I think the greatest threat to humanity at the moment is politics and political trenching. When you go on social media or even on here the one thing that divides us and causes all the problems is politics. The funny reality though is the pointlessness of it all. If we burnt down Westminster then honestly what would change? Nothing. That's the impact of branding people by politics, it's utterly and completely pointless. I'm much more interested in his cars to be honest.

Personally I really admire Musk, he's a person pushing forward technology and he should be given all the help he needs. In comparison, do we really think having Labour or the Tories in power for 100 years will change the planet? Will it balls, it'll make absolutely no difference who is in power so why do we even give a toss?

Bring back Guy Fawkes I say and let's do away with the politics, treat each other with respect and allow these extremely clever people to get on with what they want to do.
Shame there’s no dislike button.

It's not true.

82,000 x 365 x $10,000 = $299,300,000,000

Elon Musk net worth 2022 = $218,000,000,000.

Probably true when the statement was originally made.

He was worth $340 Billion in November 2021.

It’s been in decline since then though.

like it or not however we live in a world hugely influenced by Rand. So many billionaires publicly say they were influenced by her writings.

We’re seeing it built out before our very eyes.
And there’s all the influences who they don’t talk about as much - Leo Strauss, Hegel, Plato, Julian Huxley, HG Wells, Machiavelli. Some of those ideas are utopian, but don’t have much to do with democracy, liberty, or the ideal society as many of us would see it. And like you say - it’s being built out before our eyes.

It's not true.

82,000 x 365 x $10,000 = $299,300,000,000

Elon Musk net worth 2022 = $218,000,000,000.
You win. Ok 70,000 BC. And don’t go and do the calculation ffs. The point was to show how much the weird **** has and how moaning about tax or taxing billionaires should be met with utter hostility.

I bet he's dreading the gas bill dropping through the letterbox .....

Which house?

Sensible person would swap ownership of Tesla for the Cave man's cash in bank, the stock is overvalued and there is no way it can ever be realised. But then it isn't really about money when you get past a certain point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.