Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Taylor didn’t buy twitter because they wanted it to be “less partisan” but you wouldn’t see it as any different as you’re a fucking troll.
Tbh I don't bother with twitter or Taylor swift. Both are probably on a par as reliable news sources.

Tbh I don't bother with twitter or Taylor swift. Both are probably on a par as reliable news sources.
Swift posted once (on Instagram) backing one candidate. Musk tweets over 30 times a day with complete fucking lies. If you’re not aware of what’s happening then commenting on it is rather moronic, even for you.

Swift posted once (on Instagram) backing one candidate. Musk tweets over 30 times a day with complete fucking lies. If you’re not aware of what’s happening then commenting on it is rather moronic, even for you.
I'm proudly lacking in awareness of twitter. It's for idiots to troll themselves, and if I had more than a passing knowledge of Taylor swift at my age I should probably be on a register. I congratulate you on your superior engagement with both.

I'm proudly lacking in awareness of twitter. It's for idiots to troll themselves, and if I had more than a passing knowledge of Taylor swift at my age I should probably be on a register. I congratulate you on your superior engagement with both.
Doesn’t stop you regularly posting absolute shite about it on here.

Doesn’t stop you regularly posting absolute shite about it on here.
I'm pretty consistent with my thoughts on twitter and my only real exposure to it is when things are put on here. Very little makes me think it's anything other than a sump for much of what is most toxic in our species. As I've said before, if it disappeared tomorrow humanity would be better off.

I don’t comment on things that I have no understanding or knowledge of. Maybe try it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.