Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

I actually haven't because I can't really afford any however with the £ strengthening vs the $ I can't say I'm not tempted. Ironically I do have a Tesla car on order though..

I don't think it's a terrible take because the same people said that of Tesla in 2020 and those who stuck by it and rode that wave are sat on 1000% gains, Musk is one of them and even more ironically that's after all partly how he's leveraged to buy Twitter. I still don't think he can go wrong at Twitter, he's been there a week and you can bet over time he'll accumulate some of the best people to help so it isn't going to just fail.

Either way I've never talked about investing in Tesla long term, there is no dividend so there's little point in doing so at this point. It's just a relatively decent punt vs the many punts available at the moment. At the end of the day the only way Tesla will fall and seriously fall is if big tech goes down with it and that would be pretty catastrophic.

Analyst Recommendations
The current consensus among 41 polled investment analysts is to buy stock in Tesla Inc. This rating has held steady since October, when it was unchanged from a buy rating.

file.png

Those stock forecasts, whilst moderately positive, don't really back up this comment you made earlier:
And anyone with a brain will know this is a fantastic time to buy Tesla shares.

I think you're mistaken tying TSLA in with other big tech. It's heading towards being just another car company that's seeing its EV market leading position eroding month on month even though sales are still going up and are likely to continue rising as the EV market grows.

Got to say he is a fucking epic troll over on Twitter.

People get so animated with him.

I think he enjoys it.

I’d imagine his world to be lonely, small and full of shadows. The sooner he retreats to a hotel room and disappears the better.

Imagine having all the money in the world and spending your time getting into rows on twitter and banning people who insult you.

But I suppose when your girlfriend has left you, your ex wife has divorced you for a second time, your kids are disowning you and you just lost $130Billion … a distraction is needed.

Imagine having all the money in the world and spending your time getting into rows on twitter and banning people who insult you.

But I suppose when your girlfriend has left you, your ex wife has divorced you for a second time, your kids are disowning you and you just lost $130Billion … a distraction is needed.
Him, trump, rogan and that muppet who wears black bags can all go in the bin. Those bitcoin warriors that love them can jump right in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.